Friday, April 17, 2009

Meet My New Sleigh Bed!


I've been looking and looking and looking for a bed ... for a while. And I found it and fell in love instantly. Meet my new sleigh bed. I have always dreamed of having a sleigh bed - since I was a little girl!! And now I've got one. I found her at World Market... for just the right price!! Isn't she beautiful? And the best part? No bed skirt. Yes!

4 comments:

Colette and Lance said...

Yeah for you! I'm sure you feel like a princess sleeping tonight.

Anonymous said...

So much fun to have a new bed! I love the bedding too - it's beautiful.

Our Ohana said...

Where did you get that bedding??? I LOVE it! Have fun on your new bed!

Jesse said...

Lovely- I love the bed frames that have the box for the mattress like that. Like you said, no bed skirt!

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...