Friday, January 08, 2010

My Knight in Shining Armor



This is my official shout-out for the kindness and generosity of my knight in shining armor, David. Allow me to list off all the things he's done for me in the past month: 
  • Cleaned off my battery when my car was giving me starting troubles
  • Hung my big nasty mirror (it's beautiful - it's just nasty to hang)
  • Fixed my ridiculously and incredibly slow wireless internet
  • Replaced my windshield washer fluid nozzle on my car's hood that has been broken for years - now I can wash and see out the passenger side of my windshield!
  • Hung my ski holder in my storage closet
  • Fixed the drawer under my stove so it will actually pull out and work properly
  • Drilled the holes in my newly refinished chest of drawers for the new drawer pulls.... and then discovered that we needed to sand down the sides so the drawers would slide more easily
  • Hung my magnet board and cute little pail holder over my quilting workstation
  • Helped put together my quilting workstation
  • Fixed my car's trunk latch so it will actually stay closed when I shut it - okay, that fix was actually several months ago, but I still appreciate it so much!
  • Attached my clothes dryer duct
  • Helped me move in to my new place and unpack
  • Took me to the Urgent Care when I had my big mountain biking spill back in July - again that one took place a while ago, but it was so appreciated and still is! 
Thanks David! (and thank you to everyone else that has helped me as well.) :)

4 comments:

christianna said...

you are kidding me. david was my hometeacher freshman year. glad to hear he is still making an impact for good in the world.

small world ...

Mary said...

What a cutie! Tell David thanks for me .. he he.

Anonymous said...

What a handy guy to have around :)

Unknown said...

Hmmmm, sounds like he really takes care of you;)

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...