Sunday, November 06, 2011
First Snow (at my house)!
Looky looky what I woke up to! The weather forecast said this snowfall was supposed to hit yesterday morning - maybe it did other places but not at my house so I was actually kind of disappointed. Now that I'm enjoying some summer activities and hobbies, I'm beginning to dread when summer and fall give way to winter, BUT I'm still very excited for winter and the first snowfall. Is that an paradox? To miss summer but still love the winter? I don't know. I am relieved, though, that I still love winter and snow - I was beginning to wonder. What I think I don't like is the in-between weeks: when it's too cold to ride my bike, but there's no snow on which to ski or snowshoe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Time to Retire this Blog
I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...
1 comment:
I'm with you Jess...miss summer, but love winter. It's the blessing of having 4 seasons. We love doing things in each and miss them when they're gone, but anticipate the next set of activities....make sure you come ski with Teri at the Beav so I can ski with you...or invite both of us when the "free" passes turn up for Snowbird.
Post a Comment