Sunday, October 20, 2013

Enjoying the Indian Summer

Well I'm finally getting around to blogging about all the stuff I've been up to since August. So I'm gonna do it in quickstep fashion.

For my friend Janie's birthday in September, Mike and I joined Janie and her fiancĂ©, Ty, in St. George for the Tuacahn production of Thoroughly Modern Millie and dinner and hanging out. The Tuacahn theater's surroundings are amazingly beautiful - it's surrounded by red rock cliffs that St. George is famous for. Plus Mike and I went mountain biking at JEM, Gooseberry Mesa, and Thunder Mountain. We laughed the whole weekend that Mike and I were the short couple (we are 5'4" and 5'8")  with Janie and Ty being the tall couple (they are 6' and 6'5") - so we took a picture with them behind us to be funny about it. Ha!









We've also done quite a bit of mountain biking all over the place: Dutch Hollow near Midway, Utah; Bennie's Creek near Payson, Utah; and then a bunch of trails down by Moab last weekend. Moab is definitely a full-suspension mountain bike required destination - I think I'm done trying it on my hard-tail and my legs with all their bruises and scabs can speak for me. And speaking of mountain biking injuries - Mike injured his other shoulder/clavicle yesterday. He has an AC separation. No bueno. I hope he doesn't give up on mountain biking with all his injuries this season!


No comments:

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...