Sunday, May 11, 2014

12 Hours of Mesa Verde Race 2014

Well, I raced in the 12 Hours of Mesa Verde Race in Cortez, Colorado again. I did not take any pictures. Shame on me. I raced it with Patty, Jen H, and Jenn C. And guess what - I shaved 15 minutes off of my race time! That's the main reason for posting about this race with no pictures. I just had to document that for posterity sake. I think it must be due mostly to my ability to ride more technical stuff now. But who knows and who cares! I feel like I rocked it. 2 hours and 1 minute was my final race time for that 17 mile loop. Woot!

No comments:

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...