This is what we've been kind of up to since we got married . . . besides selling my condo, moving my stuff, unpacking, merging everything else in our lives (insurance, finances, etc.). I got a new mountain bike!! A full suspension one so I won't be quite so beat up when I go on the trails that Mike likes to ride. It's a Scott Contessa Genius. Isn't she pretty?! This is when we picked her up and then we immediately went for a ride up Whiting Trail in Mapleton. Oh how I have loved it.
Then we went to St. George for Memorial Day weekend where we camped on Gooseberry Mesa and used the Coleman propane stove that Jill & Mike got me for Christmas last year! We biked all over Gooseberry Mesa and a couple other trails in the area. But we also enjoyed quite a bit of down time in camp where we just sat in our chair and read our books. I so loved that down time and needed it desperately.
| View from our camp site |
| at the end point of Gooseberry Mesa |


No comments:
Post a Comment