Saturday, August 20, 2016

Quitting My Job

Little did I know that my half day of work on Friday, August 19, 2016 would be my LAST day of work (this post was backdated to August 20, 2016, but it was written on October 4, 2016). My coworkers planned a little surprise going-away party for me that was so fun! They had some yummy treats, people came and wished me good luck, and they even made me a candy bar poster. And then we took some pictures. So here are the pictures for memory's sake.


Michelle, me, and Chad



Pictured from back to front and left to right:
Jim, Collette, Forrest, Marden, Chad;
Greg, Mikilani, Jenifer, Lois, Cindy, John;
Denise, Michelle, Karen, Sue, Scott, Derek;
Donna, Gail, Kim, Ashley;
and then me and Melissa. 

No comments:

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...