
Starting on the left is Nate (one of the twins), Lindsey, Jon (the other twin),me and Dan. Lindsey and Dan spent the day on the bunny hill as they are still learning. I am bound and determined to get Lindsey trained and ready to play in the chutes and trees with me and the twins. Nate and Jon are good----really good. They invited two other guys to come and so I spent the day skiing with 4 guys. It was not the first time doing so, but last time I knew the guys better. I was a little apprehensive since I didn't know them very well and I felt like the little sister that begged to come along. But I kept up with them. I was super tired in the morning. I think it was because I took some Dayquil to try and get rid of the symptoms of my cold. When it began to wear off in the afternoon I got a boost in my energy--just as Nate and Jon were getting tired. Jon had been skiing 3 times that week already and Nate went running the day before. I was pretty shy with all 4 of them there, but when the two I knew the least took off early and left me with just Nate and Jon, I came out of my shell. Super fun. I liked skiing with Nate and Jon alone better because we actually skied--we didn't just go around looking for jumps like we had when the other two were with us.
I have decided I definitely have ADD when it comes to skiing--I don't like to go to the same resort and therefore never get a season pass because I get bored with one resort when I have 8 all within an hour drive of my house. Secondly, I get bored with one run, one type of run (groomers, bumps, powder, trees, chutes, etc) and definitely with just looking for jumps. I suppose if I ever live where there is only one resort then I will learn to put up with it, but until then I can be picky. :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment