
Hello all dear friends. Yes, so writing about Thanksgiving has taken me a long time to get around to it. Well, this is why: Work has been super busy between training myself for my new job and training my replacement for my old job and therefore allowed absolutely no time at work to blog. And then at home...well internet connection has been off and on here until tonight. So there you have it! My excuse.
Thanksgiving was lovely. I went to my sister, Teri's, house in Logan and enjoyed myself immensely. Maybe too much. Check out the pic of me. Yes, that is me in my pajamas at 5 o'clock in the evening on Thanksgiving Day. My brother-in-law made the mistake renting the entire first season of the television series "24". So he, my nephew, and I were glued to the TV for literally 24 hours watching the entire first season over the course of the weekend. The premise is that each episode accounts for 1 hour of a 24 hour period in this man's life. He works for the government as some sort of spy and therefore is involved in a whole bunch of action, of course. Now I am hooked. I will need to rent the second season and start watching it. I haven't yet, but I think that is because the cliff-hanger wasn't very good.
Then of course my mom, sister, and I enjoyed our traditional day of shopping--two days actually. I picked out my Christmas for my mom to give me this year and she bought it. Funny thing about that is not that I know what I am getting--I always know what I get for Christmas from my m
om--but the fact that she told me to go ahead and take it home with me and then that way she wouldn't have to worry about wrapping it. Well, I know my mom and I know that she will feel bad when I don't have very much to unwrap on Christmas Day....so I wrapped my own Christmas gifts and took them home to Idaho two weekends ago when I helped my mom move into her new house.The other picture is of some pilgrim figurines I bought at the bookstore before Thanksgiving. Aren't they so cute! I have never found any Thanksgiving decorations that I like until these figurines. So darling. So that is about it for Thanksgiving.
No comments:
Post a Comment