So I opened an account on Youtube tonight and uploaded my first video: the one of Chandler opening up the mistaken gift of kitchen towels on Christmas Eve. I am really quite excited because I also figured out how to add the video to my blog! So, after Youtube has finished whatever it is they have to do when you upload a video then you will be able to watch the video here on my blog! Aren't you so excited? I am.When I loaded it onto Youtube, they gave me the html code to add it to my website or blog. I thought I was going to have to email the url link to everyone to view it from Youtube's website, but when I saw that I was super excited. I love the copy and paste feature on computers, because I copied and pasted the html code from Youtube and then pasted it into the edit html portion of my post!
So your homework assignment is to check out the post called "Christmas Wishes" from December 2006 and watch the video! Enjoy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment