Sunday, October 07, 2007

2nd Annual Fall Colors & Dutch Oven Dessert

This year was much colder than last year! We had a very cold weekend and it snowed!! Yay! We went up to the same place as we did last year - in Rock Canyon. There was maybe 2 inches of snow on the ground (and the roads - made for some fun driving) but no worries, it was melting and there was a path cleared for us to walk on.

This year, we were smarter: we brought camping chairs and two Dutch ovens
.

New friends joined us - Camille, Lindsey and me - this year: Nate and Jon, Rob, Jen, and Cary. This year we made a super yummy Caramel Pudding Cake and an Upside Down Pineapple Cake. I think the Caramel Pudding Cake was the best! Enjoy the beautiful pics!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow Cool picture!

Laura said...

I MISS THE MOUNTAINS!!! AND I MISS THE COOL FALL UTAH AIR!!!! It's still so stinking hot and humid here in Houston! I didn't think I would miss the cold, being my prideful California self, but I think I've been humbled... I totally miss the fall and the cold, sweater weather! Looks like you guys had fun! :)

christianna said...

oh, that looks like so much fun!! i also miss utah in the fall ...

very cool pictures!

Camille said...

So fun... that was a good activity! :) You are the QUEEN of Dutch Oven.

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...