Sunday, September 30, 2007

Tour of My Place

And here is the entry you have all been looking forward to! The tour of my new place. Finally! I had a little trouble figuring out the video portion of my camera. I needed to make sure the video was less than 100 MB before I could upload it and I finally figured out a way to make the video compact enough to upload it, although it does take a toll on the quality. Enjoy the tour!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

thanks for the tour, girl - love the new place! OH and I LOVE the new shoes - I miss shopping with you!

Larkin said...

OMG! Your living room is green :) And your shoes are phenomenal . . .

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...