Last night, my roommate Jen and I hosted a little full-course, fondue dinner with my closest girlfriends for my birthday. It was so much fun! And I was actually successful at making the cheese fondue! Woo hoo! (From left to right: me, Ashlee, Janie, Jen, Jana, Lindsey, Camille and Linda)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Yeah, so this comment is a little late, but better late than never, right?! it looks like you've been having a lot of fun. I love reading the blog!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday, girl - sounds like a blast!
happy happy birthday!! fondue parties are so much fun! congrats on the cheese fondue. you are a better woman than me.
i really hope this new year is great for you. happy birthday!
Happy birthday! I can't think of a better way to celebrate than with cheese and good friends!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Yeah, so this comment is a little late, but better late than never, right?! it looks like you've been having a lot of fun. I love reading the blog!
Happy belated Birthday. Fondue has been a mystery to me for some time, so I'm delighted at your success.
Post a Comment