I love my life!

Snowshoeing was loads of fun. Until it started to get late - according to my body. I became so loopy! On occasion Potter, Lindsey's Great Dane, would step on my snow shoe and I would fall flat on my face and bust up laughing! But then I fell on my face numerous other times and I couldn't blame Potter for it. I must have accidentally spiked my Belgian Dark Hot Chocolate. :o)
Skiing on Saturday at Sundance was pretty fun! And guess what - I had my first ever celebrity sighting! Jed, Linda and I were eating lunch in the top lodge and I wal
ked toward the back to use the loo and there was . . . . drum roll please . . . .Robert Redford! He was talking to someone and I walked right past him. He's pretty small actually. And we went back outside to commence our skiing again at the same time he did. Jed said he heard Robert talking about bringing Bono and his nephew up skiing next weekend. Yup, as in U2's Bono. I guess it all comes with the Sundance Film Festival that starts this weekend. Pretty wild, huh?
3 comments:
Oooo... nice! Nate and I saw him at that lodge a few years ago.
Robert Redford?! How totally cool.
"He's pretty small actually." ... i *love* it!! ha ha ...
Post a Comment