Friday, June 20, 2008

Quickie Camping

A bunch of us got together last Friday and went camping! We camped near Jordanelle Reservoir where the Provo River dumps into it. It was beautiful! I slept out under the stars and even saw a shooting star!

I had a salmon tin foil dinner with strawberries, mandarin oranges, onions,
red peppers and a honey-dill-garlic sauce on it. It is my sister's recipe for Summer Grilled Salmon. So good!

Then of course the must-have fire and the even better guitar serenade by John!

Then we had a very fancy breakfast of pancakes, bacon and pineapple. I used some of the bacon to wake up Jon! It was a fun, relaxing time.



1 comment:

Our Ohana said...

omg that salmon recipe sounds sooooo good my mouth is watering! I'll have to remember that one!
- Sara xx

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...