Sunday, September 28, 2008
Birch Hollow Canyon - Zions
Sometimes I think the photos say it all. And I think that is the stance I will take on this entry...mostly. This canyon was a fun, dry canyon, but with a very long and very wet hike out. The canyon only took us (Lindsey, Jen, Jed, Joey and I) 3 1/2 hours to complete whereas the hike took us through Orderville Canyon and The Narrows - which took 6 1/2 hours to hike out. We were hiking through a river the whole time and there was one part in Orderville where they was no way around it, but to jump right into the river - over our heads. Of course, it was a thoroughly enjoyable weekend. :)













Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Time to Retire this Blog
I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...
1 comment:
Awesome pictures, Jess! You're such an adventurer! I have to ask, where are you going in that last shot? Did you drop into the water??? You're such a ninja:)
Post a Comment