Monday, September 01, 2008

Life List Achievement: Quilt in a Quilt Show

Well, I did it. I entered my snowflake quilt, "Let It Snow", into the Springville Museum of Art Quilt Show... and it made it in! It is a judged show and apparently a fairly tough one too. I didn't win any sort of prize, but that's cool. Maybe I'll win the People's Choice Award since I asked so many of my friends to go see it and vote for it! :o)

In fact, here I am with my quilt and with my friends!

6 comments:

Mary said...

Very cool quilt!

Jen said...

Very Beautiful! It gets my vote. = )

Natalie said...

awesome job, jess!
also, i need to know where you picked up - or rather, where can i pick up - my own flirty skirty apron pattern - i NEED that!

Camille said...

Wish I could've been there... beautiful quilt!!! :)

Jen said...

That is a FABULOUS quilt! I better not look too long or my quilt bug will come back. I've been trying to stifle it in favor of keeping my house clean...

Jodi Nelson said...

I LOVE the quilt. Way to go!!! ooxx`jodi

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...