My first mountain bike race was this past weekend down in St. George. I didn't do too bad.... I guess. I got 9th place out of 10. At least I wasn't last. This was a fairly short race - only 6 miles and I was pretty successful in not falling too many times! I do have some new matching scrapes on both ankle-bones and some new bruises - but that's an improvement.
After the race, Wendy, Dorothy and I enjoyed a little recreational ride out on Bear Claw Poppy - which is where the picture is taken. I'm wearing the team jersey and shorts from last year. Pretty cool, huh?
If you wanna see some photos of me in action during the race go to www.zazoosh.com and click on Intermountain Cup - Desert Rampage and then enter 395 for the bib number and click search! You'll see me in mid-race action. Pretty cool. :)
1 comment:
What a ninja you are!
Post a Comment