Thursday, April 29, 2010
On to the Next Big Life Change
Well, now that I'm a homeowner and have put down some big roots.... I've jumped into my next big life challenge... or at least I've applied for it. Meaning: I've applied for BYU's executive Master of Public Administration program in the Marriott School of Business. Whoa nelly. I keep worrying about how it's gonna crunch my play time.... but I have to live in my house for 3 years anyways and this is a 3 year program, and my budget with a mortgage payment on it has crunched my playing anyway so might as well study some books... and the really cool thing about it? Because of my tuition benefit, I'll be getting my master's degree practically for free. I just have to pay for books. :) And then I'll be a master!! Sweet. Cross your fingers they accept me! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Time to Retire this Blog
I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...
2 comments:
I already think of you as a master.
Good for you! Consider my fingers crossed!
Post a Comment