Thursday, December 23, 2010

Epic Skiing!

Oh my heaven!! I have had two awesome days of epic skiing in the past few days. Once on December 18th with Braden* at Brighton and then yesterday with my sister and brother-in-law at Snowbird. I skied in 39 inches of powder at the Bird yesterday. It was so hard! My skis would submarine into the snow and then the next thing I'd know I'd be kneeling in the snow and had a hecka workout ahead of me to dig out my skis. Wowser. We had a great time!

This is what I woke up to: 1 foot of snow at my house
And this is how happy Teri and I were at the end of the epic ski day:
As soon as I get some pictures from Braden, I'll add those.

*And just so you don't think I'm two-timing Dave.... we actually broke up back in the beginning of November. Kind of sad, but ... such is life. I look at this way: I have more time to do my homework now! :)

1 comment:

Elke said...

Jess, You are doing the single life right. I like to think that I would be as awesome as you if I weren't wiping bums all the time.

Quick question... where did you get that perfect nightstand in the picture on the side? I love it.

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...