- This week, I've slept four nights with laundry that needed to be folded on my bed.
- I passed my SCUBA skills update last night so I'm good to go SCUBA diving while I am in Hawaii next month. I still have trouble equalizing my ears, but I think I figured out that swallowing helps me equalize my ears more than anything.
- I've fish-tailed my car twice in the past two weeks (on the crazy ice that won't melt because of our long lasting, below-freezing temperatures we've had) - both on the night when I have had school. One was in the parking garage up at the Salt Lake Center; the other was coming out of the park-n-ride parking lot. I can assure you that I now know that my natural reaction is to turn my steering wheel the way you are suppose to when fish-tailing.
- I have zero plans for this upcoming 3-day weekend except to do homework. Zero fun plans. Kind of strange. But next weekend will make up for it when I go to Logan to visit Teri and Kelly.
Thursday, January 13, 2011
A Couple Things on a Thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Time to Retire this Blog
I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...
1 comment:
You?!?!? Slept on a bed for four nights with laundry that needed to be folded?!?!? I don't believe you :)
Post a Comment