Robyn picked up Teri on her way down and arrived in time Friday night for all of us (Robyn, Teri, Jen, and I) to go to dinner at Guru's and then we went to the Carl Bloch exhibit at BYU's Museum of Art. The night wasn't over after that! We watched a movie too - Morning Glory. Then off to the VIP skiing at Snowbird. We met Kelly up at Snowbird and we also invited my old roommate, Jen, and her husband to join us since we had 6 passes.
Highlights from skiing were:
- Putting our boots on in a warm, plush locker room in the Seven Summits lounge and storing our stuff in lockers.
- Watching the Freeskiing World Championships - amazing!
- This photo I took of Robyn and me while we watched the championships and ate our burgers for lunch... she'll be real happy that I posted this pic. But it's the only one I took the whole weekend! And it's hard to take a self-portrait photo with my cell phone so the timing wasn't as ideal as I would have liked!
- Teri taking a big, bad face-plant that put her out of commission for the rest of the day. :(
- The worst white-out conditions I have ever skied in.... everything was white! If it wasn't for gravity, we wouldn't have known which way was down.
Then Jen, Robyn, and I topped it off with Thai food for dinner and two more movies Saturday night - Life as We Know It and Ever After. I have to document the movies we watch when Robyn comes into town for skiing, because that's part of our tradition! We always see a chick-flick. In years past we watched Valentine's Day and Tristan & Isolde. I now own both of those movies. Of the movies we watched this weekend, I think I'll buy Life as We Know It (I already own Ever After). :) We also got these bracelets to commemorate our girls weekend!
1 comment:
I haven't seen Life as We Know It, but it's now on the list :) And those bracelets are B.E.A.Utiful!
Post a Comment