Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Gophering & Soaking

I joined a couple friends, and a bunch of their friends that I didn't know - 18 to be exact, for a little exploring adventure around the lava tubes down by Fillmore and Meadow, Utah. It was kind of fun to explore those tubes, hike through the caves, see the moss growing on the lava rock, and see all the lava tubes that had collapsed on themselves. But it was kind of scary to have that many people running around! They were all diving into holes and popping out of them like gophers. I was nervous someone would get stuck in a hole somewhere and we wouldn't know about it until we got down the road and realized we didn't have everyone. But thankfully that didn't happen. We got home with everyone. We also swung by the Meadow hot springs and soaked for a little while. It was a pretty nice springs, but I hated the moss. I think I'll take the sulphury-stinky Diamond Fork hot pots for the moss that was slimy and slid across my back every few minutes at the Meadow hot springs. I did make some new friends though!

No comments:

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...