Lindsey and Rob invited me to join them for a big adventure: go canyoneering through Zion's Mystery Canyon. Unfortunately, the Virgin River is running too high and too fast. So, we went to plan B, which consisted of the Bell Canyon and Little Wild Horse Canyon loop by Goblin Valley here in Utah. It was super fun! Little Wild Horse Canyon was as stunning of a canyon as any I've canyoneered/rappelled through. And the best part is that it is totally hike-able and perfect for a family to do. Anyways, the trip was short but sweet - hence the bite-sized post title. I'll let the pictures speak for the rest of our trip.
 |
| Sally, Lindsey, and Rob at the beginning of Bell Canyon |
 |
| Doorway to the Uranium Mine Cabin that was used up until the 1950s! |
 |
| Check out the tricycle! This miner had a little hermit family. |
 |
| Hitching a ride on the hermit truck. (I might be a little obsessed with hermits right now.) |
 |
| I thought these big boulders were super-cool. |
 |
| Rob, me, and Sally in the beginnings of Little Wild Horse Canyon |
 |
| Sally, Lindsey, and me |
 |
| Lindsey and Rob - see how narrow the canyon got?! |
No comments:
Post a Comment