Monday, August 29, 2011

Cascade: The Last Hurrah Before School Starts

School starts up again tomorrow. I'm now a second-year. Woo hoo! So to celebrate, I went to Idaho again to visit my sister, Robyn, and her husband, Doug, up at their cabin in Cascade. Mom got to tag along too.
Robyn and Mom having lunch at the art show
We had a great time! Mom and I got to the cabin about 5:00 Friday night - just in time for a super-delish dutch oven chicken cacciatore dinner with ice cream and cookies for dessert. I think we ate every meal we could out on the deck. We went on walks. We stacked wood. We rode the golf cart and four-wheeler (my dream!). We strolled through and found treasures at an art show in McCall. Visited an old ghost town called Roseberry. And paid a little visit to a waterfall. It was a fabulous weekend!

Thanks for the fun time Robyn, Doug, and Mom!

Mom and me at the art show
The General Store in Roseberry
The little church in Roseberry
On our Sunday walk
Doug and me at the waterfall
Robyn and me on the four-wheeler!
Mom, Robyn, and me on the deck of the cabin

No comments:

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...