Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Last of the Momentos

So I did it. I sold my old wedding rings from my 2002 engagement. I haven't known what to do with them! I was too scared to take them to a pawn shop, and I was too uninterested to bother calling around to see if anyone else would buy them. But Greg, my co-worker, said they might go for a good price now with the price of gold up so high, and then I also saw a sign outside of my favorite jeweler's store saying they are buying gold. So I did it. I sold them to my favorite jeweler. So they are gone. Yes!

1 comment:

Elysa said...

Good for you! I hope you use the money for something fun!

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...