Sunday, March 25, 2012

Beaver Bash with Teri

I've been a weak-sauce skier this year. I went twice. TWICE! That's it. Terrible. But both times were with my sister, Teri. So that makes it all worth it. One of the days of skiing was what I call snow-bunny skiing at the Beaver Bash up in Logan. We skied on some ice in the morning and serious slush in the afternoon so it was a good thing we had some distractions from the less-than-stellar skiing - distractions like the go-cart racing, the pond-skimming contest, and an injured snowboarder that I got to help back-board (read that as a verb). Yeah, it was a pretty entertaining day of skiing. I don't think I'll ever get over how funny it is to ski along on snow that goes from fine to slushy and have the slushy snow slow you so suddenly that you lurch. I laugh every time.

No comments:

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...