I went for a long ride the morning of General Conference Saturday with Kendra. We went up to what is known as the altar . . . and I decided to be a little irreverent and pose kneeling at the altar and praying - but I wasn't really praying. I did think it was pretty funny that I was up at the altar on the morning of General Conference. Ha ha! Love me some biking! I'm so excited it is biking season again. :)
Sunday, April 01, 2012
Biker in the Spring
I went for a long ride the morning of General Conference Saturday with Kendra. We went up to what is known as the altar . . . and I decided to be a little irreverent and pose kneeling at the altar and praying - but I wasn't really praying. I did think it was pretty funny that I was up at the altar on the morning of General Conference. Ha ha! Love me some biking! I'm so excited it is biking season again. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Time to Retire this Blog
I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...
No comments:
Post a Comment