April seemed to really fly by - more so than other months. Maybe it's because I had a big group project, finals, a new boot camp session start up, a trip to Boise, and the Easter holiday. Holy frijole. So here's my little April recap (through Friday, April 27).
The big group project didn't go so well since we got a 75% on it. Boo. But that didn't prevent me from getting an A in the class (Non-Profit Management). I rocked every other assignment and exam and his grade philosophy was awesome: the top quarter of the class would get As, second quarter A-s, third quarter B+s, and bottom quarter Bs. Not too bad, eh? I did well on my finals and rocked the semester with another 4.0. Now that my Spring Term class, Legal Issues, has started, I'm now wishing that I would have had it during Winter Semester - it's going to be a beast. In our first week, we've had 12 legal cases to read and debrief so that we're ready to be called on to have a one-on-one 20-minute discussion with the professor. Great.
I also took a little trip to Boise last weekend to see the family and go on a blind date that my mom brewed up. Mom and I visited Robyn at her house where she took us on a tour of her backyard plans for the upcoming nuptials of Justin. I also went for a mountain bike ride with Jill, Mike, and Chandler (Parker ran on the trails) - we had to get Chandler's new mountain bike out on the dirt! He had a grin from ear to ear. It was a blast! The date was pretty good too. Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment