Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Meet Ruby

Here she is! My new mode of transportation. I finally took her somewhere to take pictures of her that would be worthy of her - on a dirt road in the mountains of course! Her name is Ruby. She's a 2008 Subaru Outback with 56,400 miles, seat warmers, fog lights, factory-installed cross bars so I could easily move over my bike trays, and some awesome organizer cubbies in the back for all my emergency supplies! Not to mention the all-wheel-drive and the higher clearance. I'll have so much more freedom to go places I wanna go now!



I've still been driving my Honda a little bit over the past week and a half, and sometimes I think how much I'll miss my Lola (Honda), but then I get back in my Ruby and realize how much I love her already. It will be sad to watch my Honda drive away tomorrow night. Yep, she's already sold... has been since last Thursday night. Two days on the market and she sold just like that! At least she will be loved.... I know for a fact because I sold her to one of my London buddies (a friend that I went on my London study abroad with) for her husband's commute car. Happy new trails to Lola! And to me and Ruby!

No comments:

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...