I'm selling my beloved 2000 Honda Accord. Breaks my heart but it's time. She still runs great and I would keep her but I wanted a vehicle I could take skiing and off-roading a little bit more.She's an EX model with power windows and locks, a 5-speed manual transmission, anti-lock braking System (ABS), dual front airbags, power-adjusted driver seat, cruise control, air conditioning (it still works great!), a CD-playing stereo with aux jack and iPod charging connector (I put this stereo in when the stock one died), power moon-roof with tilt feature, security system with remote entry, and she still gets between 26 and 30 miles per gallon.I've owned her since 2003 and she had 75,000 miles when I bought her. I've kept all the receipts for repairs and oil changes; and I even kept a spreadsheet of the repairs and oil changes that I'm happy to email you (maybe I'm a little bit of a nut. Ha!). I just replaced the timing belt and had her oil changed two weeks ago. Plus she has two new front rotors and four new tires in the last six months.I’m asking $3,400 or best offer.
Tuesday, August 07, 2012
Selling my Beloved Lola
I posted this ad and these pictures on KSL, and within minutes I had a dealer calling me fishing to see if I would be interested in buying a vehicle from him. Holy moly! It must be desperate times for dealers. Don't worry, pictures and blog post to come of my new mode of transportation .... when I have worthy pictures of her. Her name is Ruby. Stay tuned.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Time to Retire this Blog
I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...
No comments:
Post a Comment