Sunday, May 05, 2013
Moab Craziness with Jenn
I was itching to get out of dodge and desperate enough to go with just Jenn so we took off to Moab for a quick weekend. We slept in the back of Ruby (my Subaru Outback). Jenn did a very strange mountain bike race, and then we rode the famed Slickrock trail. We had a blast! And we got along great! .... as long as Jenn kept her sticky, messy, smelly stuff on her side of the car. That rule was made after Jenn packed a spray bottle of chain cleaner in the bottom of her bag and it leaked all over her stuff on her side. So I think it was a legitimate rule! Ha ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Time to Retire this Blog
I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...
No comments:
Post a Comment