- Smoke-free buildings
- Endless free water at restaurants
- Unrestricted access to websites
- Soft mattresses
- Variety of meal foods (e.g. breakfast foods vs. dinner foods)
- Potable tap water
- Trash-free roads and sidewalks
- Trash cans on the sidewalks
- Clothes washers and dryers
- Organized and obeyed traffic laws
- Pedestrian right-of-way
- Green salads
- Lines to checkout at the market, get on the bus, etc. (they all just crowd in!)
- Real hotel housekeeping (not just taking the trash and replacing the towels, but actual cleaning)
- Visa and MasterCard are taken everywhere
Thursday, August 01, 2013
Everything I Missed About the USA
To celebrate being back home, I compiled a list of all the little things I missed about the USA:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Time to Retire this Blog
I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...
No comments:
Post a Comment