Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A Little Travel Miracle

So.... I don't think I can ever travel in economy class on an international flight again ... because first class was AMAZING!! Somehow, a little miracle occurred and I got bumped to first class for my longest flight - from Seoul, South Korea to Los Angeles (that was 11 hours)! It was really crazy to walk into the plane, show the flight attendant my ticket, and have her say, "Upstairs please." I was thinking, "Is there economy seating upstairs?!" Nope! There wasn't. Just first class. I sat on the edge of my seat for a while expecting another flight attendant to come tell me that there had been a mistake. But no one came. And so I took full advantage of that awesome first class seat - I reclined it back until I was flat and slept soundly, without any drugs to help, for half of the flight (as I planned).


1 comment:

Jesse said...

I know this is months late... but What an amazing adventure, Jess! Glad it ended on this high note and that you are safe and sound back home.

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...