Mike and I took a very quick jaunt down to St. George for some mountain biking - our first for the season so we were extremely saddle sore! We left early Saturday morning, which is my best time of the day so I drove while Mike slept. Then we biked 20 miles around Bear Claw Poppy and the Green Valley Race Course and a little of Hurricane Rim. We were so tired we went back to our hotel at 8:15 and I fell asleep on my bed at 8:30 and slept soundly until 7:30 the next morning! We visited a little local ward for Sacrament Meeting and then we rode 13 miles on Gander out at Gooseberry Mesa. After that we headed home - I drove for a bit while Mike tried to sleep, but after that it was his best time of the day so he finished the drive home while I slept. It's kind of nice how that works out - to have a morning person and a night person in a relationship. :)

1 comment:
It was fun to run into you, and meet Mike!
Post a Comment