Then Saturday, that "funny girl" Kelly (as Robyn dubbed him) joined us at the Bird for our skiing! We actually skied a whole day! Robyn, Jill and I finished off the day in quiet fashion with a movie and a crock pot dinner - for which my Mike joined us. :)
Monday, February 24, 2014
9th Annual Sisters Ski Weekend
Well, we did it again! We had our sisters ski weekend at Snowbird Resort again this year - thanks to Doug and Robyn! Jill drove down from Boise, picked up Teri in Tremonton, and Robyn at the airport, and then I met them at the City Creek Center in Salt Lake City for a little dinner at Blue Lemon, salted caramels from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, and we topped the night off with some successful jean shopping for Teri. We also scoped out a super deep and funny couch at Restoration Hardware - hence the funny pic. And of course we stayed up way too late gabbing and catching up.
Then Saturday, that "funny girl" Kelly (as Robyn dubbed him) joined us at the Bird for our skiing! We actually skied a whole day! Robyn, Jill and I finished off the day in quiet fashion with a movie and a crock pot dinner - for which my Mike joined us. :)
Then Saturday, that "funny girl" Kelly (as Robyn dubbed him) joined us at the Bird for our skiing! We actually skied a whole day! Robyn, Jill and I finished off the day in quiet fashion with a movie and a crock pot dinner - for which my Mike joined us. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Time to Retire this Blog
I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...


No comments:
Post a Comment