Sunday, August 10, 2014

Sundance Summer Theater: Fiddler on the Roof

As is tradition, Mom came down to go to the Sundance Summer Theater with me (and now that I've been dating Mike, he tags along too). This year they showed Fiddler on the Roof. Mom and I had seen it before, but Mike hadn't. It was wonderful! And so well done. And like usual, we also enjoyed their catered BBQ dinner before the show and ate at tables with red and white checked picnic table cloths on them and the they were scattered amongst some towering pine trees and a little brook. I so love that little area. The food was delicious, the show was amazing, and the company was superb. :) Sadly, no picture of mom.


No comments:

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...