Thursday night was pretty chilly, but not too chilly for our awesome down coats! I became hot hiking up to the meadow and then stayed plenty warm hiking downhill back to the car. The company was me, Lindsey, Jen, and Dan. We brought the ever fun Potter with
Here I am blowing out my candles on my birthday cookie! We had hot chocolate and cookies after the snow shoeing extravaganza the night of my birthday.
Saturday was a beautiful day. Camille, Lindsey and I hiked the same trail but went much further--all the way to Big Springs. That was probably a couple miles. We got up there, ate our lunch for 5 minutes and then
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Jess! It sounds like you had a wonderful time celebrating!
Happy Birthday! Looks like you celebrated in the perfect way...
I love all the updates! Thanks for including me. . . you sure are amazing! I am so jealous about you getting lasik! I would love that for sure. Unfortunately Jordan is going to optometry school and won't be certified to do the actual surgery! One bonus is that I can get all those eye exams free for the rest of my life. . . it's just not the as lasik though.
Jordan and I are living in Memphis, Tennessee with our daughter, Lydia and we're still adjusting to this part of the country. I am able to stay home and it is rewarding and difficult at the same time. I love being with Lydia, but it is so lonely sometimes! Anyway, I am in the process of transferring my nursing license and I am going to try to work one day a week or something. We could use the money, and I need to keep up on my licensure.
We had a fabulous Christmas holiday. We spent is in Colorado with Jordan's family and caught all the wicked-awesome snow! We went sledding one day and skiing another! Jordan's mom was kind enough to play babysitter for a day. We are all healthy and happy here in Tennessee!
Congratulations on the promotion, all that hiking and snowshoeing, and lasik and happy belated birthday!
Keep those emails coming!
Love, Michelle Ballantyne
(I tried sending this email with pictures to your BYU email address that you sent the email from and it got returned to me, so here is the email without the pictures!)
Post a Comment