Monday, July 02, 2007

I am Woman, Hear Me Roar!

Call me the Handy-woman. My new landlord paid for new bedroom door knobs to replace our existing ones with ones that will lock and unlock with a key. These new door knobs are meant to keep out the men that will be coming into our house on a daily basis for the rest of the month to finish the basement. Especially when one of them will have a key to house in his possession for the month. So I bought the new door knobs tonight and then replaced them too! Check me out. Check out those skills!!

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

Lol! thats awesome Jess, I love you. Good luck with your new house, maybe when you finish it I'll come and visit you! ^^

Jesse said...

Good job! You are a handy woman.

christianna said...

i am certainly much impressed ... go you!!

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...