Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Seen it! The HP5 Movie

So I love the Harry Potter series! I remember when I was dating a guy back in summer 2000 and he was big into Harry Potter and I was skeptical. I didn't get into until Fall 2001 when the first movie came out. A co-worker and I agree to bale a friend out and buy her two extra tickets to opening night. Neither of us had read the books before. We loved the movie! I went to the bookstore the very next day and bought all four books. I am now hooked and have been ever since then.So yeah, I saw the movie this last weekend and loved it . . . of course. Having recently read it, I saw where they had made a few changes but they weren't too significant. Go see it! Now if only I can survive until the new book comes out this weekend!!! :o)

2 comments:

Jesse said...

Sounds like fun. We are having to wait to see the movie until who knows when...and we'll be out of town in a realtor's office when the book is released on Saturday. But as soon as we can... Glad you got to see it. Those books are so darn addictive!

Jeremy said...

And you said you werent interested in reading those books when I first told you about them. Little did you know that you would get consumed by the beatiful writing, deep plot, unique story, good humor and plain fun of that book.

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...