Thursday, April 03, 2008

Did I Just Run a Red Light?

Do you ever wonder, "Did I just run a red light?" right after going through an intersection? I think I just did that - cuz after I went through the intersection I looked in my rear view mirror and all the traffic behind me, and I think even the traffic beside me, had stopped. The left-turn lane to my left was still turning left.... but did they have a protected left turn arrow? Meaning the opposite direction did too? I didn't hit anyone... so all's well that ends well, right?

Maybe I should watch my driving a little more this week, because I am pretty sure I ran a stop sign Monday night too. Ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah i'm pretty sure i do that all the time.

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...