Monday, March 31, 2008

Mondane Monday - Current Faves

I just couldn't decide which of these two lists I should do that I was tagged for so I'm doing both! I like these kind of things. Maybe someday I will look back on them and laugh. :o) Enjoy!

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? Oh there were multiple! How to choose? Jen, Jed and Nate
2. What were you doing at 0800? Just got to work and giving my coworkers my weekend run-down.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Designing my presentation powerpoint for work.
4. What happened to you in 2006? What didn't happen in 2006? Went back to London, got an awesome promotion, started 2 blogs.... the list goes on.
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? Ummm.... "Thanks so much"?
6. How many beverages did you have today? One - water
7. What color is your hairbrush? Black
8. What was the last thing you paid for? Acutally paid for? - Take-out from Guru's. Reserved with my credit card - a Bed and Breakfast in Salzburg, Austria.
9. Where were you last night? Home enjoying birthday cake for my roommate Jana and a bunch of our friends.
10. What color is your front door? White
11. Where do you keep your change? In a little coin purse that looks like a persian rug - in my purse
12. What’s the weather like today? Winter has returned with the April Fool's Day blizzard!
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Roasted Almond Fudge - has been my favorite for years.
14. What excites you? New snow, trips to Europe, family history, blog books, little flirts and teases, chances to get together with my sisters, the list could go on!
15. Do you want to cut your hair? I'm starting to feel the urge to chop it, but I can't give up on pony tails just yet.
16. Are you over the age of 25? Yes
17. Do you talk a lot? Maybe... depends on the circumstances.
18. Do you watch the O.C.? Nope
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yes
20. Do you make up your own words? On occasion - bugga, dutch-ovening, etc. Usually they are derivatives of other words
21. Are you a jealous person? Not to the core, but maybe on the surface for a few select things (like a new tent, bike, etc.)
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Ashlee
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Katie - who happens to be Ashlee's roommate
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? Ashlee D.
25. What does the last text message you received say? "Just saw that you called. Anything interesting to report?"
26. Do you chew on your straw? No
27. Do you have curly hair? No
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Spanish Fork for a farewell party
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? I tend to block those rude actions out so I honestly can't think of anyone in specific
30. What was the last thing you ate? 6 Triscuits - my mid-afternoon snack
31. Will you get married in the future? Oh I am sure I will
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? Sound of Music - I'm in the middle of watching it right now
33. Is there anyone you like right now? Of course!
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? Does rinsing my lunch Tupperware from today count?
35. Are you currently depressed? No way jose
36. Did you cry today? Nope
37. Why did you answer and post this? I actually love to read these when other people fill them out and so I thought others might like to read mine too. :o)
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey. Christianna, Larkin, Laura, Bethany and Mike

A - Attached or Single: Single!
B - Best Friends: How can I choose? I have a whole slew of them
C - Cake or Pie: Cake - it gratifies not only the taste buds but also the need for immediate satisfaction since pies take longer to make
D - Day of choice: Friday. It is always the beginning of a weekend adventure for me.
E - Essential Item: Mascara, sun block, cell phone, breath mints, pretty shoes, and that's it for now. :o)
F - Favorite Color: Hmmm.... red has been my classic favorite color, but a fun spring-y orange is making its way up the charts.
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy bears
H - Hometown: Boise, Idaho
I - Indulgence(s): cookie dough, 3-hour Sunday naps, Rumbi Island Grill Jamaican Jerk rice bowl with Rumbi rice, Cafe Rio salad (all 3,000 calories of it! Yikes!)
J - January or July: January! Month of my birthday and the best skiing ever.
K - Kids: None of my own, but a whole bunch of nieces and nephews
L - Life is incomplete without: My family, skiing, some good books, and my Enzo Angolini boots
M - Marriage Date: ??? I wish I knew
N - Number of Siblings: 4 sisters
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples - have to cut them up in order to eat a majority of it, but if I eat it whole then I only eat like 1/2 inch into it - gotta leave plenty of buffer around those seeds.
P - Phobias or Fears: Currently, tearing my ACL, spiders, and that's it.
Q - Quotes: "baum chick a baum baum" - Jed
R - Reason to smile: April Fool's Day blizzard we just got, my trip to Europe in a month, summer on its way, dinner being made for me right now.... so many more things!
S - Season: In order of preference: Winter, Fall, Spring, Summer
T - Tag Three Friends/Family: Camille, Linda and Natalie
U - Unknown fact about me: I'm 13 years younger than my next sibling
V - Very favorite store: REI, IKEA, and Banana Republic
W - Worst habit: Staying up way too late to g-chat with Mike and Nate
X - X-ray or Ultrasound: Do dental x-rays count? Those are the only kinds I have had for the past 10 years.
Y - Your favorite food: Mexican
Z - Zodiac: Capricorn

1 comment:

christianna said...

hey. just wanted to drop a quick note. it was fun to read through all this about you!

i'm gonna do it (since you tagged me ... ) but give me a week or so to finish getting through busy season. wanna give this my full attention. :)

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...