Wednesday, May 07, 2008

A Little Housekeeping

I know, I know, you are all so excited to see my entries for my trip to Europe... and I promise - I'll put them up soon. But first I need to tend to a little housekeeping regarding my blog. I am removing my list of friends and family with blogs links.... too many of my friends are making their blogs private (for good reason). To protect your privacy and my good character (right?) I thought it would be best to remove your blog link from my blog list. I had the list on my blog because that was my cue to remember to check your blogs on occasion. But then, thanks to one of your awesome blogs, I discovered the beauties of Google Reader! Within my gmail account (so behind my password) I could set up my gmail to notify me (in a round-about way) when you made an entry on your blog! That has been fantastic! I am much better at following your blogs now with Google Reader ... on one condition - that you allow feeds from your blog! Thankfully most of you have so my reading continues. So no worries! As long as you still allow the feeds from your blogs, then I will still be reading your blog on a mostly regular basis (with the exception of those that only allow invited readers).

So here's to being as wise as a serpent and yet without sin! (Recognize the verse?) :o)

No comments:

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...