Sunday, July 27, 2008

10-Year High School Reunion

Wow. I feel old now. I graduated from high school 10 years ago! I went to Boise for my high school reunion last weekend (so the weekend of July 18-20). It was wild. I went to the picnic Saturday afternoon where everyone was able to bring their families and then I also went to the main event, a "banquet", at the Courtyard Marriott in my hometown that evening. I think I liked the picnic the best, but it was good to go to both because I was able to see some different people at both events. It was fun to see everyone and hear what they have been up to for 10 years! When I first arrived at the picnic I felt like a deer caught in the head-lights! And I then I felt so relieved when my long-time school friend, Jen, showed up.

Her son, Rylan, is so darling! And it was great to meet her husband. Some of my school friends pictured here are Clarissa, Jen (of course), Kristina, Cathi, and
Alicia (although I don't remember knowing her very well in high school).

I was also able to go to the park with my sister, Jill, and her family for a picnic dinner.
Check out the video of my niece, Jennifer, texting her friend. Can you believe how fast she is?! The talents the youth have these days!



1 comment:

christianna said...

jess -- looks like so much fun! i'm glad to hear that you had a good time. wish i could have been there ...

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...