Sunday, July 27, 2008

Pioneer Day in Park City

Utah has this great holiday, Pioneer Day, that no other state recognizes and actually not all the employers in Utah recognize it and consider it a holiday from work. But! The companies that Jen and I work for do. So we had this last Thursday, July 24th off of work. So Jen and I went to Park City for Pioneer Day. And it was fabulous! Jen had never been on the Alpine Slide so we went up there to do that and then we found that they had two other things we wanted to try: the Alpine Coaster and the ZipRider. The Alpine Coaster was our favorite! It is basically a roller coaster where you sit in your very own car and you can control your speed. They haul you up to the top of mountain (sort of) and then let gravity have its fun while you zip around some curly-qs and corners and whatnot - all throughout some very cool Aspen trees. As soon as I can get the pictures off of Jen's camera I'll upload some. Very fun day!

1 comment:

Jesse said...

Ha! We love the Alpine Coaster too!

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...