Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Life List Achievement: See Wicked

Wicked came to Salt Lake City, but no matter how I tried both on-line and on the phone, I could not get through to buy any tickets!!! Only those that camped out at the actual box office had any luck buying tickets. And then they've been scalping them for crazy prices.

So I heard that it was playing in San Francisco through the end of June, so... I thought I'd visit my sister and her family and see if she and her husband wanted to go see it with me. And they did!

We loved it. It was so fun, light-hearted and energetic! Glinda was a hoot! The set and visual effects
were impressive as well. We thoroughly enjoyed it. It was so worth seeing!

No comments:

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...