Keeping track of calories on livestrong.com's Daily Plate
+
Rockin' awesome spin class at the gym
+
One realistic expectation of losing weight
=
17 lbs shed since February
+
Rockin' awesome spin class at the gym
+
One realistic expectation of losing weight
=
17 lbs shed since February
6 comments:
Jess, I can't imagine that you have ever had 17 pounds to loose.
Then again, if you do it healthfully like that, more power to you and I'm proud of you! You must be a hottie!
Oops. Not "loose" but "lose". Sorry.
I'm with Elke. No way you had that much to lose. But great job!
I've lost 12 since March. Feels SO good!
This is such an awesome feat! I've lost 7 since January, but wanted to lose 15. I think I've been eating more, because I've been doing spin, yoga, strength, and running and lost nothing in three months. Also, I agree that it is hard to imagine you having any to lose skinny girl.
Congrats! I know what a good feeling that can be! Hope you're having a fantastic summer! ooxx`jodi
Congratulations! I could sure use that equation to get rid of the post baby fat!
Post a Comment