Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Meteor Shower Gazing

Well, it was my 3rd Annual Meteor Shower Gazing and Dutch Ovening event! I always invite too many friends to feed from my dutch oven and I always miss the peak of the meteor shower by 24 hours! Oh well. We still saw quite a few good meteors.... and we also had a pretty awesome dry lightning storm to go along with the meteor shower.

The fresh peach cobbler was the hit of the night.... the caramel cake ... not so much. This time we brought along some bocci ball! That was a hit. And so was the ..... STEAM ROLLING!!!! I loooove steam rolling everyone. It was so fun. I was taught the finer tricks of steam rolling that night. So look out from now on! :)

No comments:

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...