I also enjoyed my own personal redneck: Dave Dean the farmer-dude. :)
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Rednecks & the Demolition Derby
I went to my first ever demolition derby today. It was wild! It was so fun to
watch all the cars run into each other and see how long they can keep moving... even with smoke coming from their engines, flat tires, tires that have fallen off, tires that are skeewampus on the hub.... and a host of other maladies! I was so obsessed with the purple car in the photos below.
I also enjoyed my own personal redneck: Dave Dean the farmer-dude. :)


I also enjoyed my own personal redneck: Dave Dean the farmer-dude. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Time to Retire this Blog
I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...
1 comment:
Hey Lady...
It has been a LONG time..
Lucky me I found you off of Paul's blog..
Demolition Derby.... oh how fun my ONE and only time I went...
You look great...
JennyMay (AKA RANDY!)
Post a Comment