Well, my beloved condo at Pemberley has slipped out of my hands. It has gone to the other buyer. :( This is not at all how Jane Austen intended! (And a bitter side note: the buyer was getting a VA loan... for veterans... so the odds are likely that he will not appreciate the ties back to Pride & Prejudice in his new residence.)
I am now back to the drawing board.
5 comments:
Oh honey I'm sorry. BUT this just means the next place you fall in love with will be even better :) :)
Well bummer! Yes. Better things to come. You look fabulous though! ;o)
Sorry to hear that. :(
Pooey! It was PERFECT! Still waiting to hear on ours, so I loved your wordless wednesday photo - that's exactly how i feel!
We lost the first 3 places we offered on - and I am SO glad! Our first house ended up being a better fit, nicer, and all around better investment than the others would have been. Don't worry, you'll find your gem! And as for appliances, check out the RC Willey outlet and the Sears outlet in Provo and Orem, respectively. Treasure troves with warranties!
Post a Comment